Jun 1, 2018

Suzy Cube Update: June 1, 2018

#SuzyCube #gamedev #indiedev #madewithunity @NoodlecakeGames 
What a week!! We are continuing to work hard to wrap things up in time for *redacted*. 

Not really going to do an update this week since the real update is that we are in the final stretch! 

That's right, aside from bugs, I think I'm only waiting for one implementation change from Noodlecake to call this "release candidate 1"! That being the case, almost every aspect of the game has gotten some love this week, from the most subtle of visual tweaks to the fixing of long standing bugs. I'm currently working through the very last bits of my task list while Noodlecake are hard at work building on all platforms, working on the story animations (which are looking great, btw) and putting together promo materials!

Thanks for sticking with me so far, I hope to have a more concrete announcement for all of you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment