Dec 14, 2011

Shake Out! released, Blog online!

I've been sitting on this blog idea far too long and I figured this was as good an opportunity to finally kick it off as any! So, here goes the news...*drum roll* I've released my first commercially available traditional game, Shake Out! YAY!!


If you want to check out more info and pictures, you can hit up the Board Game Geek page. And you can also get yourself a copy from The Game Crafter!

The Game Crafter is a cool print on demand service that actually manufactures and assembles each order as it's ordered meaning there's no need to keep stock of all the games. I really recommend checking it out if you've ever dreamed of creating your own board or card games.

So, if you're a casual gamer or a hard core gamer looking for something fast and light, perhaps to attract your non-gamer friends to the table, I totally recommend you give Shake Out! a go.

OH! And keep checking back here to stay on top of con activity, buzz about the game, thoughts on games and game design.

Louard

No comments:

Post a Comment