May 4, 2018

Suzy Cube Update: May 4, 2018

#SuzyCube #gamedev #indiedev #madewithunity @NoodlecakeGames 
Happy Star Wars Day everybody! No real update this week as I've got to get some important stuff done before the weekend. See you in the next one!

If you've clicked through, it seems I owe you, at least, a small update ^_~

Picture Book

So, as you can tell from the image up top, I've been continuing to work on interstitial illustrations. Related to this, I've also set up the logic for presenting them in game and set up dummy scenes for all the interstitials using placeholder text to tell them apart.

How To

I've also been working on presenting the tutorial graphics over gameplay rather than in a separate scene before loading the first level. I'll have to make adjustments to the graphics and their placement, but I think it was a really good call on Noodlecake's part to suggest this.

Ok, that's really it for now! We've got milestones to hit and I've got to get back to work!
Thanks for checking in and until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment