Jun 24, 2016

Suzy Cube Update: Friday June 24, 2016

#suzycube #gamedev #indiedev #madewithunity 

A short update which ends in a bang!


As previously mentioned, I've got some non-Suzy duties keeping me busy these days so I didn't get to work on the game much this week.

Moar Feedback, Moar Gooder

I did spend some time early this week implementing some of the changes I noted during my last tester video watchathon last Friday. Much of these changes still involve making the game easier or more fair, I should say. Others are more subtle, such as in the screenshot above where I've added some more decorative stones early in Level 1-1 in order to entice players to investigate the hole, there.

I've still got more notes I haven't gotten around to addressing, so, plenty still to do.

One Last Boss

So, as you might have guessed, I didn't get much work done on Level 4-B, the last boss level I have left to do before moving back to working on regular levels. The paper design has progressed a little but I did not get around to getting much more than that done. Oh, I did make this rad bomb, though!

Beep...Beep...Beep...BOOM!
Unfortunately, the low framerate of the GIF prevents the bomb's flashing to come through properly, but it looks pretty rad in game. KABLAM!

Well, on that note, let me sign off by not promising anything for next week either! See you all then!



No comments:

Post a Comment