Oct 11, 2018

I will be speaking at EGLX in Toronto!

#SuzyCube #gamedev #indiedev #madewithunity @EGLXofficial 
EGLX is coming to Toronto from October 26 to the 28th and I will be giving an updated version of the talk I gave in Ottawa for CGX a few months ago! 

If you would like to check it out, I suggest you have a look at the schedule once the conference is underway, but so far, it looks like I'll be speaking at 4pm on Sunday in room 717A. If you are interested in an inside look into some of the insight I've gleaned over the past three years of development, then come by! 

In addition to the talk on Sunday, I'll also be volunteering, once more, for the CGX Mentor Lounge happening on Friday at 11am in room 713A. If you would like career advice from someone who's been at it a little while, you'll know where to find me! 

I would, also, love to meet folks who are fans of the game or want to wax rhetorical on game design, so follow me on Twitter (@LouardOnGames) and ping me during the conference so we can meet up!

For more info on the conference, check out the website here: https://eglx.ca/developer-conference/

I hope to see all of you there!

1 comment: