Feb 3, 2016

Suzy Cube is Going to GDC 2016!

#suzycube #gamedev #indiedev #madewithunity #GDC2016

Hey! Are you planning to attend the Game Developers Conference in San Fransisco this March? If so, let's meet up!
I'm going to be bringing Suzy along of course, so anyone who would like to try the game out and see how it's shaping up will have a chance to do so.

If you would like to coordinate a meeting, you can send me a message on Twitter @LouardOnGames or simply leave a reply to this post.

Oh, and here are some screenshots of how the game is looking these days.

(All screenshots represent a product in development and may not be representative of the final game)

A sunlit stroll

Ooh! So high!

I think I see the goal from here...

Uh, how did I end up here?

Three vs one? I like those odds!

BEEEES!

Suzy the nature lover

I've got a bounce in my step

It's a dry heat

Red means good, right?

Run, Suzy!

Oh, why hello there!



No comments:

Post a Comment