Jun 26, 2012

Top This Kickstarter Campaign is Underway!



Who doesn't like pizza? Am I right!? I figure the Venn diagram of pizza lovers to game players must include a pretty substantial overlap and if you find yourself dab smack in the middle of that overlap, you should totally check out Uniforge's Kickstarter page for board/dexterity game Top This by Ottawa designer Yves Tourigny!


I've had a couple opportunities to play prototypes of Top This and I totally recommend it. What I really like about the game is how in combines the flicking of something like Crokinole with more tactical thinking. A cool marriage of board game and dexterity game sensibilities.

So, once again, if you want to get more info on the game, and perhaps contribute to the fundraising campaign, hit up this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment